Info: My blog has now moved from robertan.com to robert.stadsbygd.net.
A little history:
For about 15 years ago I registered a modem dialup connection with the username robert, but something went wrong. I tried a new user with the username roberta… I can’t really remember why, but I ended up with the username robertan in the end.
So my first homepage was hosted at http://start.no/robertan. Later I got a free domain redirect and my new homepage was http://robertan.has.it… So I was kind of known for the robertan-name as my homepage.
Now it’s time for a change. For a year ago, I got the domain-name stadsbygd.net, which is the name of my home community. Didn’t really know what to do with the domain at the time, but it felt more naturally to put my blog here. In the progress, I also added a SSL certificate on the page.